AIP has produced a new publication – Maintaining Supply Security and Reliability for Liquid Fuels in Australia – which provides a factual overview of the liquid fuels market and supply chain in Australia. It also details the key factors influencing the secure and reliable supply of liquid fuels to industry, business and consumers and explains why Australia is in a strong position to maintain a high quality supply performance into the future.
The publication covers:
- Key Messages
- Australia's integration in the Asian fuels market (and the key role of Asia in the Global Market)
- The Australian liquid fuels supply chain
- Supply diversity for liquid fuels
- Flexible and secure shipping routes (and the importance of 'stock on water')
- The Australian refining industry (and the impact of Australian refinery closures)
- Australian supply and distribution infrastructure
- Industry actions to maintain supply reliability and manage supply disruptions
- Stockholdings in the Australian supply chain
- Emergency planning and management
- The roles of major fuel users and governments in maintaining supply security and reliability.